BUSINESS AND INDUSTRIAL PHOTOGRAPHY
- Studio photos, interiors and exteriors for enterprises and individuals. Design and art reproductions.
- Aerial photography from helicopters and light aircrafts of industrial plants, farming and cattle raising establishments, land distribution, tourism, architecture and engineering projects.
- Photos for advertising, industrial processes.
- Composition, creation, alteration, and touching-up of digital images.
- Photo bank, photographic stock. Images available for their immediate use.
When asking for an estimate for a photography work it is advisable to provide the largest information in that respect.
The characteristics of the photographic material to provide depend of the medium or media in which the images will be used (leaflets, gigantography, etc.)
Maximum approximate size and resolution (for a printed leaflet it is typical:30cm X 20cm at300dpi)
Tentative dates for the completion of the work
- Special conditions
- Delivery date
- Forms of payment
PHOTOGRAPHIC WORK CONTRACTS
- Except for previous agreement, the images created by a work contract are intellectual property of "Stonek Fotografía" studio.
- The images delivered by "Stonek Fotografía" to the customer, with regard to the work contract, are subject to the following use license, the validity of which is stipulated as from the reception of the corresponding invoice:
The use of the images is free, without time limit.
Except for the resale of such in a digital format.
Each one of them will be labeled with a visible label: "Photography: www.stonek.com".
These terms can be modified, as well as other restrictions, by previous agreement between the parties.
Ownership right: the photographer and/or the photographic studio have the intellectual property of the images created.
Right of use: the photographer and/or the photographic studio and the contracting customer agree a license of image use
- Size of the photo or image
When the image is to be seen on a PC screen, the size of a photo is usually indicated in pixels.
A 19-inch wide (19" diagonal) monitor can have 1440 pixels width x 900 pixels height (1280 x 960 is also common).
For the monitors the resolution is 72dpi (dpi= dots per inch)
If it is about printing a catalog, leaflet, book, magazine or other offset printing, the dimensions are expressed in centimeters. The resolution is 300 dpi or slightly less.
Other common printing forms are the plotter (huge printings) with variable resolution; newspapers and periodicals.
- Photo Bank or photographic stock
A photography whole that an enterprise has available for third parties to use through the acquisition of a license.
In our case it can be found in www.bancodefotos.com